This is going to be a very busy week. Saturday 10 girls are coming to the house for a Princess Birthday Party for Grace, so in all through out the week, I will be working on the house and cleaning to get things ready. Until Saturday at 2:31 pm when the party ends, I will be acting crazy, so be forewarned, lol.
Anyway, to kick off the week, I did my usual Monday morning ritual of stepping on the scale. I had a terrible week weight wise. I stayed about the same most of the week, and then was down a few days ago, only to climb back up again. as of yesterday, I was up as well (I can't remember how much). Then after going to a family member's house for a BBQ, in which there were no good choices to make, I thought for sure the scale would show me a gain. However, this morning I am happy to report that one dough nut, one Sunkist soda, and 2 hot dogs later, I lost 1 lb. I don't know how or why after eating those awful things (although, I must admit, I really love Nathan's Hot Dogs....they are the best!!) my scale goes down. I don't understand it, but I will certainly take it. That makes my total weight lost 32.4 lbs, and that means I have lost just over 15% of my original body weight. I am really hoping to have a better week this week. I know 1 lb lost is still a loss and its a movement in the right direction, but I am still trying to get as close to my Vegas goal as possible, which was to have lost a total of 50 lbs by October 26th. I know I won't make that, but I am still trying to get as close as possible.
In other news, last week I started trying to see how far I could jog straight without stopping. The first day I tried, I got about 4/10 of a mile. The next day, I did just over a 1/2 mile. The next day I was able to do 7/10 of a mile (and it took me 8 mins 41 secs, which came out to about a 12 min mile, or 5 mph jog). I'm so excited, and after a few days off, I can't wait to get back out there and try to see hor far I can go next time. I wasn't able to get out over the weekend, due to being busy and the weather, and the weather was bad again tonight, so I am hoping to get back out tomorrow night. I'll keep you posted.
Well, thats all for now, as I must get some sleep. Busy, busy week. I'll try to blog when I can. Expect some cute pics this weekend or the beginning of next week from the party.
Anyway, to kick off the week, I did my usual Monday morning ritual of stepping on the scale. I had a terrible week weight wise. I stayed about the same most of the week, and then was down a few days ago, only to climb back up again. as of yesterday, I was up as well (I can't remember how much). Then after going to a family member's house for a BBQ, in which there were no good choices to make, I thought for sure the scale would show me a gain. However, this morning I am happy to report that one dough nut, one Sunkist soda, and 2 hot dogs later, I lost 1 lb. I don't know how or why after eating those awful things (although, I must admit, I really love Nathan's Hot Dogs....they are the best!!) my scale goes down. I don't understand it, but I will certainly take it. That makes my total weight lost 32.4 lbs, and that means I have lost just over 15% of my original body weight. I am really hoping to have a better week this week. I know 1 lb lost is still a loss and its a movement in the right direction, but I am still trying to get as close to my Vegas goal as possible, which was to have lost a total of 50 lbs by October 26th. I know I won't make that, but I am still trying to get as close as possible.
In other news, last week I started trying to see how far I could jog straight without stopping. The first day I tried, I got about 4/10 of a mile. The next day, I did just over a 1/2 mile. The next day I was able to do 7/10 of a mile (and it took me 8 mins 41 secs, which came out to about a 12 min mile, or 5 mph jog). I'm so excited, and after a few days off, I can't wait to get back out there and try to see hor far I can go next time. I wasn't able to get out over the weekend, due to being busy and the weather, and the weather was bad again tonight, so I am hoping to get back out tomorrow night. I'll keep you posted.
Well, thats all for now, as I must get some sleep. Busy, busy week. I'll try to blog when I can. Expect some cute pics this weekend or the beginning of next week from the party.

No comments:
Post a Comment