Thursday, September 20, 2007

This Evening.....

BEFORE:



AFTER:









OK....JUST KIDDING. That's not what his haircut really looks like. Check out the pics below for during and after pics of Nate's first haircut.


(he's being such a good sport)







THE REAL AFTER PICS:





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nate looks gweat!! A very handsome young man!!

Anonymous said...

This is a good thing-whole new look. I have to admit I miss the curls a little:) Note: I've seen those pajamas before but never paid attention to the words on the top. Must have been his hair was so long, all eyes attention went to the head:) "Speed, I am speed"... Boy, does this capture Nate!!

Tessa said...

WHAT!!! Wow he looks like a bigger boy now! He's just adorable Gabbs!

Anonymous said...

What a cuttie**. thanks so much for the pictures. Miss you guys.
Love the new hair cut.
I am still keeping the curls on Angelo a bit longer.
-Ciao for now

allhisblessings said...

Yea!! I love it. Fabulous!

Brandi Abadia said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't believe it, he looks great, like such a big handsome boy. He reminds me a lot of daddy now.

Anonymous said...

Gabbi, You don't know me, but I am coming to you via Wendi's blog. Could you look at her comments from this past Saturday's entry entitled "On Adoption". I told her about a website that showed a beautiful quilt made for a couple very similar to JB and Wendi. I think it would be a neat project for all of her friends, family, and blog-readers to do for them. She said you could "hi-jack" (?) her blog and tell everyone about this Quilt of Blessings project. I hope we can pull this off. Thanks for your help!

AW said...

Oh Gabbi! What a BEAUTIFUL little boy! With or without curls...what a gorgeous child. THANK YOU for sharing this story. It makes me feel a lot better about not being ready to cut my sons curls.

Amazing how people don't pay attention. Or how they make assumptions...

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez