Sunday, September 9, 2007

Beautiful Sunday Morning

This morning after I woke up, as I was getting breakfast together, I opened the front door to grab the newspaper off the door when I felt an unfamiliar feeling in the air in the hallway. I closed the door and thought to myself, "Hmmmm.....it really didn't feel all that warm out today. Strange."

So what did I do? I logged onto weather.com of course. And what did I see? At like 8 something in the morning (can't remember what time exactly, but it was after 8:30am) it was 75 degrees outside (the sun was hiding behind some clouds). Folks, it is usually that warm when the sun rises here, let alone two and a half hours later. Our overnight low only gets to about about 77 or 78, so for it to be below that........ was, well, quite simply amazing. I know, you may be thinking, Gabbi....its weather and its not that much different. But really, it is. Like for instance, like when you live up north and it start to get cooler out after the summer, it may feel like its cold at first. But once you get through the winter, the same temperatures feel SOOO much warmer than they did before. Its the same with the heat. When its first starting to feel like summer, 88 degrees feels so hot. But after the summers over and the temps have been nothing short of brutally hot, 88 feels oh so nice.

So back to my story. I was so amazed by the beautiful morning weather that I grabbed Ray and the kids and we headed to the park. Best of all, I don't think I sweat one drop. Nate on the other hand was dripping, lol.....but he was running around A LOT. I'm so glad and so grateful for the morning weather. Right now its about 87. Its a little on the warm side, but nothing crazy, and a little breezy, too. I know its not really fall yet here, and it won't be for at least another month and a half (well not really fall, but the cold fronts won't start coming until then), but I will gladly take the little changes in the weather--all that I can get.

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone. Weigh day is tomorrow!!! I think it's going to be a decent week again. We'll see.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for pumpkins:)

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO, anything but the pumpkins! AHHHHHHHHH!!

Anonymous said...

wellllllll????? where's the update?

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez