Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Five Years.......

Today is my beautiful, loving, and sometimes sassy daughter Grace's birthday. Five years ago today, my husband and I were blessed with a gift of God's Mercy and Grace--reminding us that sometimes God extends His mercy to us by not giving us what we deserve, and instead chooses to exercise His grace by giving us what we do NOT deserve.

Here are some snapshots of Grace's life thus far.....

YEAR ONE:





First Birthday (below):


YEAR TWO:







Second Birthday (below):


YEAR THREE:





Third birthday (below):




YEAR FOUR:








YEAR FIVE:








TODAY, THE START OF YEAR SIX:



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL!!!


Grace, I love you with all of my heart, from here to outer space and back again. Forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the sweetest five year old I know! She has brought blessings of joy and happiness since the moment she arrived~can't imagine life without her. Looking forward to year five's adventures!

Carla said...

Sorry it's late but happy smurf-day Gracie-roni!!!

allhisblessings said...

I really enjoyed seeing the synopsis of Grace's life in pictures! That's a great idea. I'm going to have to do that for Faith next month.

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez