Friday, June 26, 2009

Still Sick

I couldn't sleep because of some crazy shivering I was going through a couple of hours ago. My fever is back up again, too. I've been controlling it with meds, but since I was asleep, I didn't take anymore since I went to bed, and thus my fever returned. I hope I feel better soon......I'm supposed to be studying for a big midterm on Tuesday. My headache still has not gone away, either. Also, the weird thing is that when my fever is up, I am nauseous, lightheaded and dizzy. Blah. This is beginning day 4 now. Perhaps I should go to the dr. I usually hate going because when I do, nothing is wrong. Then I'm afraid that if I don't go something IS wrong. Ha! Such a terrible predicament.

By the way, its funny how I can go from shivering so bad I can barely breathe, to sweating like I'm running in 100 degree heat.

I really hope no one else gets sick. This is pretty stinky.

I think I will try to go back to sleep now.

No comments:

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez