Tonight I feel blah. I started coughing, and then I started a fever, albeit a low grade one, but for me, whose base temp NEVER reaches 98, I got really warm feeling inside, and started the shivers. I think I had about 3 blankets on and my hands were still like ice. I had some serious chills. I went to bed with out taking any medicine, because if you know me, I am stubborn like that. I HATE taking medicine. I will try to live out a migraine until the migraine wins and I succumb to taking tylenol, advil or excedrin. I went to bed at 10:30pm (we were in the middle of a thunderstorm, so it was so soothing to watch the lightning and listen to the thunder roar as I faded into a slumber). It is now 1:30am and I can't sleep. I took my temperature, and it was 101 point something. Ok, time to take some meds. I am achy, and coughy, and headachy (yes, these are words!) but no longer cold. I think I will try to retreat back to bed and watch some TV until I fade out again. I can't even remember the last time I had a fever over 100, much less at 101 point something. Hopefully it will not return, and hopefully the advil will work (and tylenol, too in a couple of hours).
I feel really blah!
I feel really blah!

No comments:
Post a Comment