Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What Do You Do?

What do you do when your two kids share a room and one wants a night light on because they're scared of the dark, while the other wants it off because the shadows scare them?

Oh yeah, and how do you get your three year old to go right to bed without calling you in 15 times every night after putting him to bed?

I need answers people! :)

3 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Night = no idea.

Calling you = pretend you are deaf or that you can only hear the first time he calls? I actually have no idea on this one either but feel like I should try and participate.

katie said...

I actually had a roommate that had to fall asleep with the tv on (or any light). I like it pitch black dark - and I'm a light sleeper. I would wait for her to fall asleep then turn it off. Otherwise, I would use a mask. Maybe for the little ones try having them roll over toward the wall so they can't see the shadow? That's all I got. Maybe a mask will work :)

Anonymous said...

Have you tried those LED/Blue nightlights? They "glow" more than they "shine" so there may be less shadow but just as much light.
(like one of these http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=76083-207-71282L&lpage=none)

Or maybe one of those night lights that are specifically for dark hallways/walkways where they have like a hood so they only shine down at the ground not around at all the scary things that could cast shadows?!

That's all I got.

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez