Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gracie-Lu

My little Gracie-Lu is sick. Not sure what's going on exactly, but she started running a fever yesterday evening. She looked sick, too. She didn't really have any symptoms except that she had a headache, she "said" she coughed, but I never heard her, and she said her throat hurt her, but that was only for like 10 minutes. It stopped hurting and hasn't hurt since. Today, she still has a fever, and the fever keeps coming back. She looks pitiful, ate only half a slice of toast and its almost 1:30pm- by now she's normally had quite a bit to eat. She hasn't moved off the couch, except for once where she laid on the living room floor, and then got back up onto the couch. She even took a nap this morning.

So, I'm not really sure what's going on with her......just keep her in your prayers. And I think I may be getting something, too. I've had a headache, which isn't whats making think I'm getting sick (but Grace has been complaining of her head hurting, so who knows), but I feel my chest getting tight, and I feel the way I feel in the beginning stages of a nasty cough. Ugh. Anyway, I'm more concerned with Grace, poor thing. Here's a pic of how she looked just a little while ago, just so you can see what I mean by "pitiful".

Love you Gracie-Lu. Hope you feel better soon!


2 comments:

allhisblessings said...

awww. poor baby!

Anonymous said...

So sorry you feel so crummy, Gracie.
We're praying you feel lots better tomorrow! Love you bunches and bunches (of whatever makes you smile the most)maybe sprinkles? Hugs and tickles? I know, Hersey kisses? Yeah, I thought so:)
see you tomorrow, lots of love Grandpa and Grandmaxxoxoxoxoxox

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez