Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy new year, everyone. I am going to post a longer blog post, but due to computer issues, we only have one computer right at the moment, and Ray needs his back. Therefore, I don't have time to blog right now. Check back later today, or tomorrow, for a longer blog post. Hope you're having a great start to 2009!

Also, real quick, I will be starting a blog, currently titled, "Misadventures of a Pre-Nursing Student" that will be a blog solely for school stuff (later to be titled "Misadventures of a Nursing Student"). It may, at times, contain graphic talk of science-related things that may or may not be of interest to some. So this is an advanced warning. Mostly its just going to be a way for me to talk about school and for venting purposes. School starts Monday, January 5th, so check there soon!

No comments:

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez