So, it's not her first day of Kindergarten, but it seems that way. This is the first time Grace will be attending a school and not a preschool, and its her first time going 5 days a week full time. Last year started out with 2 full time days and ending up with 3 full time days the last half of the year. She was really excited and she just looks so stinkin' cute in her uniform. Anyway, I know you're really just interested in the pics of Grace and not me blabbing my mouth away, so here you go:
All ready for school:
Ready with her backpack:

Ok, time to walk out the door:

In the school parking lot:

On the way in to school:
In her classroom:Caught off guard playing. Already she thinks she owns the place =) :
8 comments:
It doesn't seem possible. You are getting so old!!!!! How did Nate handle it? What are you 2 up to w/ her gone?
She looks so happy in the classroom! Hey Di, who are you saying is getting old, Gabbi or Grace?:) Either way, it means I'm older,too!
Nate's been fine, although, its hard to tell since hes been napping, lol. We'll see in a few days once he adjusts to his new schedule.
Right now, I'm up to relaxing on the couch in a quiet house since Nate's asleep. Gotta wake him up soon though so he can have some lunch before we go pick up Grace. Poor kid, he fell asleep on the way home after m,y dentist appointment before he was supposed to have lunch. =)
And I'm NOT old, lol!!
No Mary: We stay the same. (Papa Woody started counting backwards....I am now 48 from 100!HA!) Yes Gabbi is old now. Gracie is just....grown up!!! How was her first day? Was she beat last night?
Yes, she was beat last night, for talking back..
Oh wait, you meant was she tired. Yeah that too!!
Ok, just kidding, I did NOT beat Grace last night. She was a little tired, but she still plenty of energy. And when I asked Grace how her first day of school was, she replied, "Gggrrrrrreat!"
Oh, and I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD. I AM NOT OLD.
Have you convinced yourself?
I'm tagging you, Gabbi.
See my blog for your missions - should you choose to accept it.
Repeating yourself is a sign of aging. Just thought I'd share that with you while I remember it; tomorrow (actually it is tomorrow) I may forget:) Yeah, I know, another sign. But hey, if we're counting backwards, I'm only 45!
Post a Comment