Friday, June 22, 2007

Ouch

Hi.....I'm just here to complain today. =(
  • I have a pretty bad headache and nothing is really helping it.
  • Too bad Nate took his nap already. I'd love to lay down some.......
  • IT'S WAY TOO HOT OUT!!!!
  • I went outside at 8am this morning and was sweating. Had to turn the A/C on in the van to HIGH.
  • Blah.
  • I really wish it would cool off because this time of year I get totally UNMOTIVATED to exercise. I do so much better in the cooler months
  • I know- excuses, excuses.
  • Is it December yet?
  • No wait....If it's December, then Nate will be two. Nevermind.
  • It is currently 96 degrees out. NINETY-SIX DEGREES and it is the evening.(At Eglin, its an hour earlier and only 90 degrees. Boo)
  • My head hurts.
  • I think I need to cook dinner now, but I don't want to because my head hurts.
  • I wish Ray cooked dinner.
  • I'm sure he would offer if he was home, but he isn't even on his way home yet.
  • That means it will be a while until he is home.
  • That means I have to cook dinner.
  • My head hurts.
  • Ouch
  • Ok, I think I'm done.

******It is now 8:14pm and it is 90 degrees out. Yuck!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

lol, you make me laugh!

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez