Thursday, June 21, 2007

Camera Phone Pics

Since I don't really have anything to blog about, I thought I'd share some camera phone pics I've taken over the recent months:


Taken Yesterday.......I see you!



Taken today, isn't he cute??

Feb '07 (Man how I wish it was still chilly out)

Feb '07

Feb '07

Feb '07

Feb '07

If he fell asleep there, he MUST have been tired!!

Jan '07

Jan '07

Yes, it IS possible for him to sit still

May '07- Grace in a dress Ray bought for her that came with a matching dress for a doll, which instead Grace thought was better for her teddy bear named Teddy

Wow, he must have been tired again. Poor little guy......

Would anyone care for a basket of Nate-dogs?

Grace at dress rehearsal for her recital. She is in the middle. I know, its a terrible pic, but you can still tell those are little bunnies. I will post REAL recital pics soon, I promise!

At dress rehearsal, waiting for the bunnies to go up on stage...

Nate thinking he's all slick and smart trying to use a toy as a stepping stool to reach unreachable things. You really gotta keep your eyes on this kid!

Nate preparing to jump onto the couch. He does this like 1,000 times a day!

Ok, so this was supposed to be a really cute pic of Nate. But somehow, something happened and the pic I took shows up like this. However, if you look at the thumbnail of the pic, it looks like the cute one I took. This frustrates beyond belief. Grrrrr!


Taken today.....Grace was at a Princess Birthday Party for Jordyn, a girl from her ballet class


More party pics

Nate trying to entertain himself during a girly party

More party pics.....


Yesterday at Grandma's cooling off in the stinkin' awful heat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I need snapfish!! And we need a bigger pool:) keep on clickin'!

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez