Monday, June 18, 2007

Bullet Update

Since my last post took me two days to get together, I am just going to update you with bullets.

  • I lost 1.4 lbs last week. My total now is 13.4 and 6.22%.
  • I regressed with my water drinking and I haven't been keeping up with my 4-5 glasses per day.
  • Two weeks in a row, I have put the laundry away the SAME day it was washed and dried.
  • I know....shocking, huh?
  • Two nights ago, I went to bed at 10:45pm and woke up at 6:50am and I did not wake up one time in between. Eight straight hours of sound sleep......I can't remember the last time that happened.
  • I do not like overripe bananas and I will not save them.
  • Last night I went to bed at 11:30 and woke up at 6am, 6:15am, 6:30am, and 7am (thanks to Ray's alarm clock). However, I did get 6.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep.....well, who am I kidding, that stinks!!
  • Tonight I am going to bed early, I hope.
  • If you ask Nate, "What does a lion say?" he will growl.
  • He can tell you what a dog and a cat say, too.
  • He likes to jump off of the arm of the couch and dive onto the couch.
  • He learned this from Grace.
  • Grace is going to VBS this week (Vacation Bible School) thanks to my friend, Carla. She will be there from 8am-12pm everyday.
  • I have one load of laundry to dry, and one to wash and dry and then I am done with laundry. For now.
  • Did I ever tell you how much I HATE putting laundry away?
  • I hate it almost as much as I hate trying to figure out what to make for dinner.
  • No, maybe I hate trying to come up with ideas for dinner more.
  • No, maybe it's laundry.
  • Uh, it's a tie.
  • Are you bored?
  • I would like a latte now.
  • But they cost too much money.
  • Would you like to donate to my latte fund?
  • Please?
  • Pretty please?
  • I'd better go finish my laundry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

come and visit (with the kiddos) and I'll treat you to a latte:)

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez