Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Kids

My kids are so very different, and yet I love them both so much.

Grace loves dolls. Nate loves cars. Race cars.

Nate loves red and blue. Grace loves pink and purple.

Nate loves Chip and Dale. Grace loves Barbie.

Grace loves kisses. Nate loves hugs, and wipes your kisses away.

They both love to snuggle. I love to snuggle.

Grace will eat her sandwich first, her cheese second and her fruit last. Nate will eat his cheese first, his fruit second and then try to convince me he is too full for his sandwich.

Nate loves OJ and has some just about every morning. Grace will drink milk in the morning.

Grace has her cereal WITH milk in it. Nate, up until 2 days ago, did not.

They are pretty opposite beings. That is for sure.

Grace is definitely the "caretaker" and Nate is the one always asking his big sister to play or to help him. He looks up to her.

Nate loves strawberries. Grace loves broccoli. Both hate tomatoes.

Grace likes grape jelly. Nate prefers strawberry jelly, but both really like peanut butter, honey and raisin sandwiches.

Both so different yet loved so immensely in different ways.

My kids. <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they both love their Mommy "to pieces"! They are definitely a blend of both you and their Daddy and are more precious every day-what blessings they are:)
ps we're working on the tomatoes!!
love you,
mom k

allhisblessings said...

And one day they'll look back on that list and say, "did I really like (fill-in-the-blank)??"

Tessa said...

Oh my gosh, I really enjoyed reading this!

Tessa said...

Oh,FYI Diego also wipes away all my kisses. I honestly didn't think that would start until much much later.

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez