Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Almost Better

I am feeling a lot better than I did. My headaches are gone, aches are gone, fever is gone, everything is just about gone except feeling a little tired and unmotivated, and a cough that just won't quit. Hopefully, I will feel 100% soon, but I am very glad I am no longer feeling as horrible as I did for so long. I can't believe I ran a fever for just about a week straight!! Yuck. On top of that, I was in bed for 9 or 10 days. I hope to never have to feel that bad again (or to have any loved ones feel like that either!)!!

Fortunately, no one in my house had picked up my nasty flu turned pneumonia junk. However, poor Ray came down with a doozie of a cold that had his head all congested and making him feel like crud. He did such a good job taking care of me, I feel so bad he feels bad now. I'm just glad he didn't get the flu! I think he is feeling better today than he has, so thats a good sign.

1 comment:

allhisblessings said...

Glad to hear you're finally on the mend! That was a rough one...

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez