Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Love It When......

  • Nate tells me he wants to "nuggle" with me. I love to snuggle with my kiddos.
  • I don't have to cook
  • My house is clean
  • I go to Olive Garden
  • I go to any restaurant, because that means I am not cooking that meal
  • I do well on a test
  • I can hear the rain pounding on my windows and I can hear the thunder roll and I can stay home and relax because I don't have to go anywhere
  • I go on vacations
  • Its quiet
  • I can take a nap
  • I get hugs from my husband. He's the best hugger, ever!
  • Its cold outside (is it October yet?)
  • I drink Chai Lattes
  • I drink Caramel Lattes
  • Grace makes pictures for me
Tonight is Grace's Kindergarten Graduation. How cute! I can't believe she'll be a First Grader in the Fall. Yikes....time flies!

4 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Kindergaren graduation. Yikes.

I actually did a similar post to your's today with no idea that you had done this.

Weird. We're like connected or something. Long lost sisters who look nothing alike.

Tessa said...

I've never had a chai latte. Nate is cute "nuggle." LOL.

Gabbs said...

Ha ha, Wen... you know, I wrote this two days ago and scheduled it to post today.

Oh Tess....I love them! Yum yum.

Brandi Abadia said...

Yay for Grace! Amiyah's is next week, she's so excited. We'll have to go for a chai some time soon, they are my fave!

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez