- I went up to see Wendi, John, Isaac, and Elijah a week and a half ago.
- I FINALLY got to meet my little Elijah
- I FINALLY got to hold my little Elijah
- I went to Isaac's first birthday party
- Nate now asks everyday to go see Uncle John, Aunt Wendi, Issac and Elijah again
- Nate is fully potty trained, but just can't seem to stay dry at naps and bedtime consistently
- I just cleaned out the kids closet and reorganized it
- I am about 96.5% done with the kids' entire room
- The hall closet is next
- Then its our bedroom closet
- Ray and the kids served me breakfast in bed on Sunday for Mother's Day
- Then Grace knocked over my milk onto the floor
- So breakfast in bed became breakfast out of bed
- But thats ok
- I need to restart my diet
- And I need to drink more water
- And I need to work out
- And I need to go back to the gym by June 1 or I have to cancel my membership
- I need to go read my Microbiology lab experiments for Thursday
- So I am ending my blog entry for today
- I'll try to blog again soon, but we all know how that goes :)
Isaac plays Jesus
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment