Attached or Single? Attached to my man, Ray. We've been married for 6 and a half years!
Best Friend? Sara....been friends since we were 13 (Yikes, that's a loooooong time. I'm old!)
Cake or Pie? Hmmm. I guess that depends. I like both. Guess I prefer chocolate cake. But Blueberry or Apple pie is good too. So hard to decide......
Day of Choice? Any day that ends in Y. Ha! Well, I guess I would have to say any day that Ray is off from work, which is mostly weekends.
Essential Item? Right now? My anatomy book. I have to study a lot!
Flavor of Ice Cream? Cherries Jubilee (from Baskin Robbins), Cherry Garcia (from Ben and Jerry's) or just plain ol' chocolate.
Gummy Bears or Worms? Either. I'm not opposed to one or the other. It's not my favorite candy in the world, but I will eat bears or worms.
Hometown? HollyWOOOOOOD
Indulgences? Lattes. Gotta luv' me some lattes.
January or July? January. It's way cooler out than it is in July
Kids? Two- Grace and Nate
Last Movie I saw in a Theater? The Dark Night
Middle Name? Marisa
Number of Siblings? One- a brother named Jordan
Oranges or Apples? Apples
Phobia or Fear? I really, really, really hate bugs. And they scare me. Especially roaches. Ewwww!
Quote? "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Reason to Smile? My family. I'm blessed. Fo' Sho'
Season? Fall/Winter, which really doesn't happen here, but its definitely cooler, so I love it.
Tag five more: Carla, Brandi, Tessa, Wendi, Katie (but I don't know her blog address) KT- if you read this, you're tagged!!
Unknown Fact About Me? I can water-ski (well, I could water-ski, haven't done it in years, and I slalomed once or twice), and I was a pretty good archer, too.
Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I love me some protein. Chicken mostly.
Worst Habit? I'm a nail biter. =(
Xrays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds. They're cool.
Your favorite Food? Pizza. Fo' Sho' . I can eat that all day every day no problems. Well none except for the weight I would gain doing so, and the artery clogging to go with it.
Zodiac? Aquarius.

1 comment:
Tagged?! I don't even know what that means! I definitely need to update my blog...
Post a Comment