Hurricane season already??? Seems so. Three weeks before the official start of the hurricane season, a storm has been named off the coast of FL and GA. Andrea, the season's first named storm, is considered a sub-tropical storm, which according to www.wsvn.com, is a "hybrid weather formations that are usually weaker than hurricanes and tropical storms. They are kind of a half-breed, sharing characteristics of tropical systems, which get their power from warm ocean water at their centers, and more typical bad weather that forms when warm and cold fronts collide."
Andrea currently has maximum sustained winds of 45mph, which is hardly a threat. However, if this is an example of how this season will be, count me out! I think its due to hit Florida....but I don't have time to look it up just yet....I will update this soon. Stay tuned.........
Isaac plays Jesus
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment