Not sure if any of you have ever heard of this, but Freecycle is a group of people with things that they don't want that they offer to others for free. It is also a place where people that want or need certain things can go to try to find them. Go to the website: Freecycle and then you can click on your region of the US on the left hand side. Tthat link will bring you to another page of states within that region listed in alphabetical by state and then by cities within the state that are available. In order to receive emails from your city's group, you must be a member of Yahoo and join that city's Freecycle Yahoo group, but it is worth it.
Anywho, just wanted to pass on this info that I had come across to share the knowledge.
I promise, more pics coming soon.
=) <><
Isaac plays Jesus
1 week ago

1 comment:
Wow, suddenly everyone I know is blogging these days! Even my mom has a blog! It so fun though. Having a place to randomly rant to no one in particular...life is great!
Post a Comment