Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Funnies

Even though my kids are getting older, there are still times where they say completely hilarious things.

The other day, Nate and I were waiting for Grace to get out of school and for some reason we were talking about Indians.....not people from India, but Native American Indians. Nate stated that Indians can only talk with one hand because their other hand would clap back and forth over their mouth while they were talking (he demonstrated this for me but since I cannot, I had to explain it in words). So politically incorrect, but so funny. Of course I explained that people do not talk like that. :)

Grace and Ray were out shopping at Target the other day, and Ray was in the bedding section looking at sheets. He saw a set of sheets that he thought were nice and brought them to Grace's attention. He asked what she thought and she told him that while they were very nice, they were a little too "Masculine.'' I think she watches too much HGTV, lol.

Nate and I were talking about something, can't remember what exactly now, but I whatever I said, he didn't understand at first. Then as I tried to explain it to him, he got what I was saying, and said, "Oh, I get what you're saying now. I get it."

To funny, but also sad that they're growing up so fast!!

No comments:

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez