Monday, December 12, 2011

Coldplay

Coldplay is hands down my favorite musical artist. I have ALWAYS wanted to go to concert ever since I saw one of their European concerts on TV once when Grace was a baby. The concert was soooo good it made me want to go, and usually I'm not really interested in concerts.

Anyway, I've been looking to see if they had any concert dates any time soon. I recently looked a week or two ago, and there were no US tour dates on the schedule. I wondered if they'd ever come back to the US. Then the other night, I saw a commercial for a presale that started today! I quickly looked online and sure enough there were US tour dates added. So today, we bought tickets to a Coldplay concert! I haven't been to a concert in over 10 years! I am so excited! I cannot wait.

The downside?

The concert is June 29th! A little over 6 months away. Oh well, I can wait. At least they're coming to America. :)

No comments:

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez