Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wow

I think I am the world's ABSOLUTE worst blogger. Ever.

Usually I post a blog on Grace's and Nate's birthdays, at the very least, and I didn't do that for Grace this year. It is a month and a half after and I am finally posting a blog.

Better late than never.

This year Grace turned 9. It is her very last year in single digits. I canNOT believe its been sooooo long. Time goes by WAY too fast. I don't know if it's normal or not to be sad about your kids getting older, but I am. Whenever I think about it, it makes me sad, so I really try not to. At the same time I marvel at how much my kids have grown. How much they have learned. How smart they are. How beautiful they are. How kind they are.

Grace has such a beautiful, caring heart. I know that she can have her moments, but really, she is a good kid. She's so smart (she was chosen to be on the competitive math team at her school, which out of 45-50 third graders, she was one of only 8 or 9 chosen).


Grace, I can't imagine life without you. Your eyes light up the world, and my heart. I pray as you continue to grow, you will be just as kind and caring as you are today. The world needs more Graces in it. I love you pumpkin.



















No comments:

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez