My little guy is officially becoming a big boy. This week he has only wet his pants/diaper/pull up a handful of times. I've been keeping him in big boy underwear all day long, with the exception of nap time and bed time, and he's even kept dry through most of his naps and bedtimes.
He has even been going into the bathroom himself, getting on the potty and going, and then calling me for any wiping assistance he may need, but he is doing SO well. I am really excited he all of a sudden just finally decided to cooperate.
The other night he had his first accident and tinkled while standing in the living room. He was so funny, he just stood there and said, "Uh oh," and I looked down and saw he was getting wet. Ray picked him up and brought him into the bath tub so I could clean him off and on the way in he says, "Yuck!!" Glad he finally thinks sitting in his own pee is gross, lol.
I will try to upload a pick of Nate sometime this week. I'd do it right now but he's asleep.
He has even been going into the bathroom himself, getting on the potty and going, and then calling me for any wiping assistance he may need, but he is doing SO well. I am really excited he all of a sudden just finally decided to cooperate.
The other night he had his first accident and tinkled while standing in the living room. He was so funny, he just stood there and said, "Uh oh," and I looked down and saw he was getting wet. Ray picked him up and brought him into the bath tub so I could clean him off and on the way in he says, "Yuck!!" Glad he finally thinks sitting in his own pee is gross, lol.
I will try to upload a pick of Nate sometime this week. I'd do it right now but he's asleep.

4 comments:
Yay for Nate!!
that's great, Gabbi!! Diego is pee pee trained, but we are still battling #2. I think it will be months before he willingly sits on the potty for #2, and it's esp tough coz of me working, my routine is constantly interrupted by my 3 days of work. It completely undoes everything I worked towards during my days off. Is Nate still hiding? If not what did you do to make him more at ease?
No he is not hiding. Its weird, when he wasn't using the potty hardly at all, he was doing the running and hiding thing. Then he started using the potty ONLY to poop, but would never tell us he had to go pee. Now, he's finally getting tired of wet diapers/pull ups, and he's telling us, or just going all by himself. He's been in underwear all day long this whole week!
Great job Nate!
Post a Comment