I was tagged, yet again. I don't mind these really, but I never have people to tag back to, at least in the blogger world. So anyway here's how it works:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3.) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I was tagged by my twin sister, Wendi
So six random things . . .
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog.
3.) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I was tagged by my twin sister, Wendi
So six random things . . .
- I was a major tomboy growing up. I always hung out with the boys playing army or GI Joe. I climbed trees and played in forts. I don't know if there just weren't any girls in my neighborhood or what, but I was a tomboy.
- I had my top front teeth chipped when I was 8 or 9 in the pool by a boy who thought it would be fun to jump on my head as he was jumping into the pool. I didn't have it fixed until I was a sophmore or junior in high school, and until then I never smiled with my mouth open. I wish I knew who that boy was, I could have sent him my dentist bill from last year!
- When I was in first grade, I had liked a third grade boy who was the son of my moms friend. One day, he and his friend were horsing around and the friend threw sand at him. So in his defense, I grabbed some sand and threw it at the friend. The boy thought that was pretty dumb and I didn't get any points for attempting to stick up for him. Now, I didn't realize kids this young "liked" other kids. Obviously its not the same as when you like someone in high school, but still.....is this something I really need to be worrying about soon? Oh dear.
- I am terrified I will flunk out of nursing school- that is when I am finally in nursing school. Ray assures me this will not happen, but I tell him that if I was only able to manage a B in my Anatomy and Physiology lecture class, then I will surely flunk out. A nurse should get better than a B in A&P, right?
- We just put up our Christmas tree tonight. Sad, isn't it? We are late for everything it seems.
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE to open the windows when the weather is nice out. I don't know what it is exactly, but if the weather is cool enough to where you can open the windows and it feels cool enough inside the house, I feel the need to do it. If I don't it drives me crazy! I honestly don't know why. I can have all the blinds open and the AC on set to 70, but it just feels so different to open the windows and let the fresh air in. Today was one of those days. It just makes me feel at peace. Weird.
So now I am tagging the following: Tara, Carla, Brandi, Tessa

No comments:
Post a Comment