Three of my friends have birthdays in October, so they decided why not have a girl's night out at a restaurant to celebrate? Great idea! I had such a great time just relaxing and hanging out with them. I can't wait to do it again. We went to a great, but pricey restaurant called Grand Lux Cafe. It's owned by Cheesecake Factory and the meals were delicious. The dessert was as well. I split a molten chocolate cake with my friend Carla. That I highly recommend!! Here are some pics from the evening.


In other news, I had my mid-term in my A&P lab class, I think my very first in all of college so far, last night. While I think I did pretty well, I know that I answered some questions incorrectly. Good thing is there were 4 extra credit questions, so the highest possible score is 108. We will see next Monday how well I actually did. My professor told us it was one of the most grueling mid-term/finals in the entire campus. I do find that hard to believe though. I am SURE microbiology will be harder. unfortunately, I will be taking that in a couple of semesters. Sigh. Stay tuned for the results! (My lecture class has a test this week, too. I'll keep you posted on that as well.)
And last but certainly not least is my little guy is sick. He's had a little cold for a few days. Then he has some stomach issues, and now he has a fever. He's been laying around that house, which for Nate is like, unheard of. Ever. So keep him in your prayers that he feels better soon. Poor little buddy.
And last but certainly not least is my little guy is sick. He's had a little cold for a few days. Then he has some stomach issues, and now he has a fever. He's been laying around that house, which for Nate is like, unheard of. Ever. So keep him in your prayers that he feels better soon. Poor little buddy.

1 comment:
Looks like fun! I miss you guys...wish I could be there!
Post a Comment