It's been a while, I know. Things have been hectic. We just got back from vacation, visiting Ray's brother, John, my sister-in-law, Wendi, and my little nephew, Isaac up in northern Florida. Now we're getting ready for Grace's first day of school, and Kindergarten at that, tomorrow.
But here are a few cute things my kids have said over the last couple of days to hold you over until I can get back on track and start blogging again:
But here are a few cute things my kids have said over the last couple of days to hold you over until I can get back on track and start blogging again:
- After discussing the Olympics with Grace and explaining them to her, she asks, "Mommy, do you have to go to the Olympics if you don't want to?" Ha ha- I don't know of anyone who didn't want to go =)
- Nate, after hearing me say that they took the merry-go-round down at the mall as we were entering the mall for some school shoe shopping, says, "They took down the merry-go-round? Oh no!!!!! (and puts hands over ears in shock)" Poor little guy's heart just broke I think.
- After telling Grace that Nate is going to miss her while she's at school, and that I, too, will miss her, she says, "Mommy, its not like I'm moving to Paris and you'll never see me again. I'll be back." I have NO idea where she comes up with this stuff.
- I asked Nate if he would like to "drive" a space ship when he gets bigger. I guess even 2 year olds know you don't drive them, you fly them because he said, "No, Mommy, I'm gonna fly a space ship!"
I think that's all my little snippets of what my cute little kids have to say for now. I'll be back soon, I promise!

1 comment:
They are funny kids, definitely brilliant-must be in the genes:) And I'll believe it when I read it that you will keep up with blooging!!
love ya!
mom
Post a Comment