I've now come to the conclusion I stink at blogging. I try, and I have every intention to come here more often and blog. But lo and behold, I do not. The last week or so has been pretty busy. Grace had a ballet recital and required numerous practices before the big day. Then she had 2 recital performances which required us to be at the theater from 12:30pm until about 9:30pm (we did go home for about 45 minutes in between performances). Anyway, after that we had a birthday party to attend for one of Grace's friends this past weekend, and now we have a week long schedule full of swimming lessons for both Grace and Nate. Both are doing wonderful with their lessons, by the way. So that leaves me to today. I have a cold, and Grace and Nate have colds. My weight loss?? Well, I'm up a pound or two, again. But I will save that for another blog (I promise to have one in the next few days or so). I also have to say that my sister-in-law, Wendi is pregnant!! While some may not think this is such a big deal, think again. I'll save this for another blog as well, but let's just say that God is good!
I just wanted to post some pics from Grace's ballet recital and a video of her.
Here is the costume Grace had to wear. The ballet recital's theme
was based on The King and I. Grace was one of the Siamese children.
Here is Grace's class
Grace and her cheesy smile =)
Yeah, I'm not sure about the face here, but I just
wanted you to see more of her make-up


4 comments:
Finally!Was actually caught by surprise-gave up looking for the ballet pictures. Then: lo and behold, a post...but I expected to see a video of the swimming lessons and instead-up popped Gracie! So glad you guys got the video, though it doesn't do them justice. What a performance! It will really be a "precious moment" in her life. Glad we were all there to see it-it'll take a lot to top it next year:)
way cute!
How fun was that! Fun smiles on my lunch hour!!! Lady Di
So cute!! What a fancy ballet recital! Were those adults on the stage ballet dancers too? Or were they just "props"?
Post a Comment