Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sick

Here I am, right before Thanksgiving......sick. Blah. I have a terrible head cold that kicks my butt in the mornings. I usually start to feel better throughout the day, but then awful in the mornings. Now I'm just trying, and praying, that no one else gets sick (Ray's mom actually got sick, too, a day before me, so we're both fighting this off).

As far as weight goes, I am down 1.8 lbs from last week, which was very nice to see. I have about 1.8 lbs left to get where I was when I went on vacation and gained 5 lbs back. It may be hard during Thanksgiving to get a loss, but I am going to try my hardest. We'll see how it goes.

Grace definitely has ringworm. It takes about 4 weeks to clear up and it's definitely not something thats disappearing fast. But its not so itchy anymore to her, so thats good news. It is looking better than it first did, but it still has a long way to go.

And thats my updates for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gabbi!
I took a cue from you and started watching what I eat. I have lost 21 pounds so far. Thanks for posting everything...it really is an encouragment.

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez