Newton's Third Law of Weather:
For every post Wendi makes about the weather in MN, there is an equal and opposite post Gabbi can make about the weather in FL. And thus, since Wendi has NOT blogged about the weather in MN, I will not blog about how it is hot here in March, once again. Nope. Not gonna do it! Instead, I will find something useless to post about.
Ok, so what then will I blog about. Good question. Nothing really exciting going on here. How about American Idol? American Idol kind of stinks this season, to tell you the truth. I always pick a favorite during the initial audition process and this year, she was voted out in Hollywood week. Now she did forget her lines but she was really good and I think she deserved another chance. Don't get me wrong, there are some good people on the show, but overall, I am not "crazy" about anyone in particular like I am every year past.
On another note, Grace has come down with her first case of pink eye. Now, this isn't a big deal because she didn't have to miss any school and no one else to my knowledge has contracted it from her. However, we did have plans to go to Chuck E. Cheese yesterday with her friend, Anthony, who no longer lives down here, but is down here until Saturday. So that had to be canceled. Poor Grace.
Nate will be 15 months old in 6 days. Wow, he is getting bigger everyday. He is already wearing 24 month and 2T clothes. He's a big boy! He's also getting himself into trouble. He has started consistently opening up the doors to the bedrooms, so now we have to chase after him more often. He is also climbing up onto the dining room chairs and trying to get onto the table at times.
On Monday, I go to the dentist to get fitted for my crown and to get my temporary put on. Yay. (Note: that was a sarcastic yay).
Well, thats all for now. If you think about me today, throw a prayer up my way (hey, that rhymed....didn't mean it to)
Isaac plays Jesus
1 week ago

1 comment:
did you know melinda was a backup singer for cece winans
Post a Comment