Ha.....this is a shout out to Lady Di, who has been prompting me to "update" my blog. I told her I would trick her by starting the blog with last blog's title, which so perfectly fits this title anyway.
So to update everyone, I ended the semester with an "A" in English, and a "B" in Chemistry. As of now, I am still debating what to do this this semester. If I continue going (I have until Tuesday to back out and get all of my money back), I will be taking Anatomy and Physiology I and Lab. I will let you know what I decide once I've decided it.
Since the end of the semester at school, I have been busy with out-of-town family members in town. The last of them left this past Tuesday, the 9th. Grace was also in a wedding as a flower girl, and she was so beautiful. She did a great job, which I was worried about since she went through spurts of "I don't want to walk down the aisle, I'm shy" moments. But thankfully, it went off without a hitch and she was not scared to walk down the aisle in the end. I will be posting some pictures soon, I promise. Other than that, not too much is going on. Nate has continued to sleep through the night, thankfully. Now we are working on getting to feed himself with a spoon or fork. We have a lot of work ahead :) but he'll get it.
So that concludes my update. Hopefully, I will blog a little more often, lest I come under the wrath of the Blog Update Police.
So there you have it. I have updated my blog.
So to update everyone, I ended the semester with an "A" in English, and a "B" in Chemistry. As of now, I am still debating what to do this this semester. If I continue going (I have until Tuesday to back out and get all of my money back), I will be taking Anatomy and Physiology I and Lab. I will let you know what I decide once I've decided it.
Since the end of the semester at school, I have been busy with out-of-town family members in town. The last of them left this past Tuesday, the 9th. Grace was also in a wedding as a flower girl, and she was so beautiful. She did a great job, which I was worried about since she went through spurts of "I don't want to walk down the aisle, I'm shy" moments. But thankfully, it went off without a hitch and she was not scared to walk down the aisle in the end. I will be posting some pictures soon, I promise. Other than that, not too much is going on. Nate has continued to sleep through the night, thankfully. Now we are working on getting to feed himself with a spoon or fork. We have a lot of work ahead :) but he'll get it.
So that concludes my update. Hopefully, I will blog a little more often, lest I come under the wrath of the Blog Update Police.
So there you have it. I have updated my blog.

1 comment:
Good job!! Thank you!
Post a Comment