Saturday, October 14, 2006

You Always Do

Ok, my new favorite song is called "You Always Do" by a new group Three Cord Wonder. I think their first album will be released later this month, at which I am very excited, if not for the whole album, for just this song. I really, really like it, and thought I would share it with you. I haven't found a sample that I could link into my blog's background music, YET (and I sat yet, because I will find it!) but for now you can just click on the link I will provide below-it will bring you to Three Cord Wonder's Myspace site- and then you can click on "You Always Do" and hear it. They have three other songs there you can listen to as well. Click here to listen. Here are the lyrics:

YOU ALWAYS DO

I FIND MYSELF IN DISREPAIR AND WONDERING HOW I GOT HERE
WHEN CLEAR AT LEAST TO ME ITS NOT MY FAULT
AND OVERWHELMING IS THE TIDE OF THOUGHTS I CANNOT LEAVE BEHIND
WHEN ALL OF MY CONFUSION LEADS TO DOUBT

CHORUS:
WHILE I DONT ALWAYS KNOW WHATS GOING ON
YOU ALWAYS DO
WHILE I DONT ALWAYS KNOW WHATS GOING ON
YOU ALWAYS DO

IM WALKING DOWN A LONELY ROAD WHERE EVERYBODY SEEMS TO KNOW
HOW TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM-RIDDEN SOUL
I CAN FEEL THE PAIN IN ME TURNING TO HYPOCRISY
WHEN ANSWERS THAT I GAVE NO LONGER HOLD,

I FEEL LIKE I AM INCOMPLETE LIKE FEAR WILL GET THE BEST OF ME
AT THE VERY TIME THE LIGHT HAS COME
BUT EVEN WHEN THE DARKNESS SEEMS STRONG ENOUGH TO STEAL MY DREAMS
I WILL LIFT MY EYES BECAUSE I KNOW

No comments:

 

Mini Kit Klan:
Ray, Gabbi, Grace and Nate
Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Emocutez